Policy & Information - Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions
(2) Definition Of Terms
The Buyer :-The person with whom the contract is made.
The goods :-The goods purchased by the buyer, sold and distributed by PaperStory.
(3) Purchase of Over 18 Classified GoodsPaperStory takes all reasonable precautions to prevent the sale of age restricted items to those under 18 years of age, and takes positive steps to verify the age of the buyer. The policy is reviewed six monthly to identify any weaknesses in the system. Under the offensive weapons act, it is an offence to sell knives, knife blades or any other product that may be perceived as an offensive weapon to persons under 18. Any products within the store that fall into any of the above description, are only for purchase and use by customers over the age of 18. PaperStory performs age verification; this includes electoral roll checks; and review of payment methods. In some circumstances PaperStory may be unable to confirm the over 18 status of the purchaser. In this instance the buyer will be contacted for proof of age via other means. Acceptable proof of age includes;
We request that you dispose of used sharp implements in a responsible manner, in line with your local authority guidelines.
(4) Limitations and Exclusions of Liability
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
(5) Licence to Use WebsiteThis website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, content and product design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of this material in any form is prohibited other than in accordance with the following:
- This website and its content and products is copyright of PAPERSTORY - ART & CRAFT SUPPLIES - © PAPERSTORY - ART & CRAFT SUPPLIES 2019. All rights reserved.
- You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
- Any infringement of copyright will be pursued.
(6) External Links
From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
(7) Products and Photography
Photographs, are taken to attempt to reproduce an accurate representation of the colours and products. Photo colour reproduction on screen may be slightly different in reality.
All photos and designs remain the property of Paper Story. No prints or reproductions of any Paper Story cuts are allowed. Elements of any design, including commissions may be incorporated within future works.
All prices are clearly marked on the individual listings, posting costs are displayed before checkout and calculated on an individual basis. If a miss price should occur, PaperStory will issue a refund on that order and notify the customer of the reason why.
Please note that completion of the online checkout process does not constitute our acceptance of your order. Our acceptance of your order will take place only when we dispatch the product(s) that you ordered from us.
We aim to post all orders within 48 hours. With the exception of pre-orders, special and handmade bespoke orders, where timescale for making and delivery is outlined on the listing.
We post the majority of our parcels with Royal Mail business service, should a parcel arrive damaged, please notify us within 48 hours, and forward photo evidence to firstname.lastname@example.org
(10) Right to Cancel
The buyer may cancel the order within 14 days, the buyer should notify PaperStory and return the item in its unused condition and in its original packaging. It is the buyers’ responsibility to pay for return postage on non-faulty items. A full refund will be issued by PaperStory receiving the returned item in the condition is was sent.
(11) Faulty Goods
We make every effort to insure the safe arrival of goods. Should a fault arise or be identified, the buyer should make contact with PaperStory within 30 days of purchase, to make a claim based on any defect in the quality, or condition of the goods. PaperStory shall be notified in writing by the buyer, on the discovery of the defect, in return will aim respond to the claim within 48 hours
In the case of faulty goods the goods need to be returned to PaperStory. Once the item has been returned, the buyer will be issued a full refund, including the return postage cost. The buyer should contact PaperStory before returning any items.
PaperStory shall be under no liability in respect of any defect arising from fair wear and tear, wilful damage, negligence, abnormal working conditions, external force, damage caused by the buyer or any other party, or damage caused by the incorrect installation, use, modification, storage or repair of the goods.
(12) Bespoke Orders
If the order includes a bespoke handmade and unique personalised item, we will not be able to offer a refund. PaperStory are not held responsible if the buyer makes an error in the personalisation.
(13) WarrantyPaperStory warrants that the goods will be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 6 months from the date of delivery unless otherwise stated in writing.
(14) Papercut Care
Papercuts, should not be placed in direct sunlight or above a heat source. If a papercut should slip within its mounting, please contact PaperStory for help and advice. We will rectify any faults within the first year at our own cost.
(16) Free Postage
An offer that may include free postage with the purchase, will only be posted free within the UK. Other territories will still have to pay the relevant postal costs for these items.
Bawdeswell Garden Centre
Email :- email@example.com.