Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions
The Buyer :-The person with whom the contract is made.
The goods :-The goods purchased by the buyer, sold and distributed by PaperStory.
Under the offensive weapons act, it is an offence to sell knives, knife blades or any other product that may be perceived as an offensive weapon to persons under 18. Any products within the store that fall into any of the above description, are only for purchase and use by customers over the age of 18.
When placing an order, you are agreeing to PaperStory's terms and conditions, and agree that the buyer and user is over the age of 18.
PaperStory may carry out additional checks to check the purchaser is over 18 and reserve the right to refuse sale. If we are unable to confirm the over 18 status of the customer via electoral roll checks, then we will contact them via email to ask for proof via other means. If the customer does not reply or respond to these requests after a period of 5 days - then we reserve the right to cancel the order and refund the customer in full. We keep a record refusals, this is in line with government guidelines to promote safe handling and distribution.
We request that you dispose of used sharp implements in a responsible manner, in line with your local authority guidelines.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, content and product design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of this material in any form is prohibited other than in accordance with the following:
- This website and its content and products is copyright of PAPERSTORY - ART & CRAFT SUPPLIES - © PAPERSTORY - ART & CRAFT SUPPLIES 2018. All rights reserved.
- You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
- Any infringement of copyright will be pursued.
From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Photographs, are taken to attempt to reproduce an accurate representation of the colours and products. Photo colour reproduction on screen may be slightly different in reality.
All photos and designs remain the property of Paper Story. No prints or reproductions of any Paper Story cuts are allowed. Elements of any design, including commissions may be incorporated within future works.
All prices are clearly marked on the individual listings, posting costs are displayed before checkout and calculated on an individual basis. If a miss price should occur, PaperStory will issue a refund on that order and notify the customer of the reason why.
Please note that completion of the online checkout process does not constitute our acceptance of your order. Our acceptance of your order will take place only when we dispatch the product(s) that you ordered from us.
We aim to post all orders within 24hours. With the exception of pre-orders, special and handmade bespoke orders, where timescale for making and delivery is outlined on the listing.
We post the majority of our parcels with Royal Mail business service, should a parcel arrive damaged, please notify us within 48 hours, and forward photo evidence to email@example.com
The buyer may cancel the order within 14 days, the buyer should notify PaperStory and return the item in its unused condition and in its original packaging. It is the buyers’ responsibility to pay for return postage on non-faulty items. A full refund will be issued by PaperStory receiving the returned item in the condition is was sent.
We make every effort to insure the safe arrival of goods. Should a fault arise or be identified, the buyer should make contact with PaperStory within 30 days of purchase, to make a claim based on any defect in the quality, or condition of the goods. PaperStory shall be notified in writing by the buyer, on the discovery of the defect, in return will aim respnd to the claim within 48 hours
In the case of faulty goods the goods need to be returned to PaperStory. Once the item has been returned, the buyer will be issued a full refund, including the return postage cost. The buyer should contact PaperStory before returning any items.
PaperStory shall be under no liability in respect of any defect arising from fair wear and tear, wilful damage, negligence, abnormal working conditions, external force, damage caused by the buyer or any other party, or damage caused by the incorrect installation, use, modification, storage or repair of the goods.
If the order includes a bespoke handmade and unique personalised item, we will not be able to offer a refund. PaperStory are not held responsible if the buyer makes an error in the personalisation.
PaperStory warrants that the goods will be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 6 months from the date of delivery unless otherwise stated in writing.
Papercuts, should not be placed in direct sunlight or above a heat source. If a papercut should slip within its mounting, please contact PaperStory for help and advice. We will rectify any faults within the first year at our own cost.
PaperStory does not disclose buyer’s information to any third parties other than when the order details are processed as part of the order fulfilment. In this case the details are securely encrypted and are not disclosed to any other party. We will treat all your personal information as confidential. When you shop on this Website, we will ask you to input and will collect Personal Information from you such as your name, e-mail address, billing address, delivery address, telephone number, product selections, credit card or other payment information (although we reserve the right to disclose this information in the circumstances below)
We confirm that any Personal Information which you provide to us (or which is available on public registers) and any User Information from which we can identify you, is held in accordance with the registration we have with the Data Commissioner's Office. We use your information only for the following purposes:
· Processing your orders;
· For statistical or survey purposes to improve this Website and its services to you;
· To serve website content and advertisements to you;
· To administer this website;
· If you consent, to notify you of products or special offers that may be of interest to you
· You agree that you do not object to us contacting you for any of the above purposes whether by telephone, e-mail or in writing and you confirm that you do not and will not consider any of the above as being a breach of any of your rights under the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003
· Your Name and Address may be disclosed to other businesses within PaperStory to help process your order. PaperStory requires all such third parties to treat your personal information as fully confidential and to fully comply with all applicable UK Data Protection and consumer legislation from time to time in place. We will not release your Personal Information to any company outside of the PaperStory for their mailing or marketing purposes
· You should be aware that if we are requested by the police or any other regulatory or government authority investigating suspected illegal activities to provide your Personal Information and /or User Information, we are entitled do so
An offer that may include free postage with the purchase, will only be posted free within the UK. Other territories will still have to pay the relevant postal costs for these items.
25 De Havilland Road
Email :- firstname.lastname@example.org.